how it works
The Wine Squared Wine Club is our gateway to an exclusive, impeccable wine experience. For $50 a month, enjoy access to off-the-menu wines, hand curated by our owner, George Ferrie, in collaboration with distributors and wineries. Receive advance notice on upcoming tastings and private events. Expand your horizons and your palate. All of this and more as part of our Wine Club Experience.
Each month, Wine Squared offers four varietals exclusively for our wine club members. Members are invited to come by during one of our pick up nights, sample the month's offerings, then take home up to two bottles of the member's choosing*.
Members are also offered advanced access to our wine tastings, small events, etc. 48 hours before an event is released, wine club members are notified of said event. They are able to reserve their place at the event ahead of time, free of stress and worry about making it to the event on time to catch a last minute spot.
Number of bottles allowed to be taken by club members may vary based on bottle pricing. Please inquire within for further details or questions.
How long is the holding time for my wine?
- We will hold onto your wine club order for up to one month.
What if you run out of the wine?
- If we happen to run out of the wine you've chosen, we are happy to provide a substitution of equal or lesser value.
What happens if i get home and its corked?
- Though we hope this will be a rare occurrence, should you receive a corked bottle of wine, please re-cork it and return it to us. For crediting purposes, please make sure the wine bottle still has its original contents upon returning said bottle.
How do I cancel?
- If you'd like to cancel your subscription, please notify us by phone call or via email. Please allow us at least seven(7) business days to process your cancelation.
What if my credit card expires?
- Should your credit card we have for you in storage expires, please call us so that we may update your info.
When am I billed?
- Billing will occur based on the day you signed up to join our wine club.
Can someone pick up my wine for me?
- In order to have someone who is not the wine club member pick up your monthly order, we must receive an email from the wine club member with the name of the individual coming to pick up the order. We will then request a signature from the 3rd party as a proof of pick up for us and our club members.